Servant Heart
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
ooooooo!!!!! Yeah! forum would be great...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(86)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(25)
k its this friday or sunday. dates are 2 april(fri...
I can have a meeting this Sunday after service. Sh...
Hey,Guys can specify the dates of meetings when yo...
erm.... I might not be going this fri.... sorry......
Ok can can. Sorry I hardly ever post here.I find t...
guys please reply i know mext week is good friday....
hi guys.. good idea to set up another meeting so t...
erm..... what time do we meet again? Forgot the ti...
sorry jus 2 answer a couple of question. cant do f...
I don't know about you guys, but I just thought ab...
ooooooo!!!!! Yeah! forum would be great...
Why not continue our forum? A lot of people would ...
erm... just a question... wat happened to the idea...
Woah, i love the reading Exodus marathon idea. But...
hm good ideas guys movie sounds good. so right now...
the movie thing might be a good idea as I think we...
Maybe we can have a movie screening - fireproof. J...
Play MAFIA! Muahahaha. Nolar kidding. Should we de...
guys yea we need to start thinkin wat to do for ou...
Hey guys good job on the 1st CG meeting. Thank God...
oh guys i just remembered a few things. Wern ming ...
hey guys this week we spliting into cell groups pl...
they are supposed to e-mail them in.
Hey everyone,I won't be able to make it for Cug th...
Alright, camp is over and it was good! Anywayz, it...
►
February
(34)
►
January
(20)
►
2009
(56)
►
December
(54)
►
November
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment